Musings and random glimpses into current events and my life. What could be more interesting?

Monday, December 5

Back From an Undisclosed Location

I have been asked 4 times by readers in the last few days when I was going to update my blog. One might even say that I was scolded. It raises my spirits to know that people find what I have to say interesting. One new reader told me how much she loved my writing. She was new to my blog and I realized she was still in July or August. This reader was still enjoying the stories of Svetlana and scary baby dolls.

So I asked myself the same question: Why haven't I written lately? After considerable reflection I realized that there didn't seem to be as many funny things to write about lately. And really, all I seemed to do was bitch. It now seems, however, that people enjoy this. So I return to blogging with 2 new guidelines for myself. 1. Find the funny and interesting even if you have to dig to do it. Keep a fresh view or a new way of looking at things. And 2. Make sure to throw in a bitch every once in a while. Just for the sick bastards who like it. Remember, when you're writing for the masses, give them what they want.


1 Comments:

Blogger NotCarrie said...

It sucks when there's nothing to write about...makes me feel boring;)

3:11 PM EST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home