Musings and random glimpses into current events and my life. What could be more interesting?

Monday, August 1

Snap Back to Reality

I took this picture this weekend while visiting my family in Pennsylvania. I'm pretty sure this sums up the nature of this long strange weekend.

This snapshot was taken at my sister's house where we stayed. Needless to say, with three kids, two large dogs, three birds and a cat, it was far from a quiet weekend. I can only think that the subject of this picture was the lucky one.

Upon returning to the city last night, DB and I felt the need to re-acclimate with dinner at Tako Grill in Bethesda. Sushi, wine and adult conversation was just what we needed to bring us back to reality. Hopefully I can make it another two years without making that trip again.


2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

What the hell is wrong with that baby doll! It is the scariest thing I have ever seen!

4:33 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it yawning? or is it screaming in pain? please do not let this one become a hand-me-down!

Is it the Blair Witch's baby?

jeez

5:03 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home