Musings and random glimpses into current events and my life. What could be more interesting?

Friday, August 12

Seed of....

It seems that Svetlana, the Ukrainian intern has a new rival among my readers in the popularity department. Since posting the picture taken during my foray into Penn's Woods, I have had a lot of comments about the baby that is the subject of the photo. My most recent conversation was in a instant message conversation with my friend Melinda, of the blog One Girl's View. It seemed that this girl viewed the baby picture in a whole new light:

Melinda: oh I did want to tell you that that is the ugliest baby i have ever seen in the picture from your sisters house

Melinda: oh I did want to tell you that that is the ugliest baby i have ever seen in the picture from your sisters house
Melinda: i never told you, i have nightmares about that baby
Melinda: it came to kill me like three nights now
Melinda: with that expression while breathing heavy
Melinda: it has this little knife that probably couldn't break the skin
Melinda: but I run screaming from it
Melinda: and it always finds me
Me: shut up
Melinda: true story
Melinda: yep three nights woken out of a dead sleep yelling
Melinda: my mom came in one night to check on me
Me:LOL
Melinda: yeah funny to you terrifying to me!
Melinda: who buys a baby like that!

Indeed, who DOES buy a baby like that?

Your thoughts? Have you had any interesting observations or thoughts about the Penn Baby? Share them in the comments section below.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home